3 Steps to Use Awareness as a Manifestation Tool
(To finally make our wishes come true)
Desire is the engine of life… It is our desires that make us wake up every day, every morning to do something to fulfill them. Unless we have desires, it would be impossible to keep up with life’s uneasy and sometimes unfavorable demands and responsibilities…Desires keep us moving and living to our best…
And all of us have desires in some form, changing in type, scope, and number. A lot of us have desires related to one or more of the following:
- Finally getting the job we want
- Finding that relationship we have longed for
- Attaining physical health and wellness
- Reaching a healthy mental state that enables us to focus
- Being utmost productive
- Starting the business we’ve always wanted
- Having access to a supportive network of individuals
- Being financially abundant
- Getting high recognition at a certain industry
- Forming our own family
- Living in our dream place/location/geography
Succinctly speaking, desires can come in both tangible and intangible forms:
- Tangibles (Valuables, Money, House, Job)
- Intangibles (Health, Success, Love, Relationships)
However, although many of us report having desires from a very early age, very few of us report having them fulfilled during our lifetime.
According to some recent statistics:
98% of people live their whole lives without fulfilling their dreams (Wealth Research Group 2016).
92% of people who set goals to achieve their dreams quit. The 8% that succeed have clarity and passion for their dream and they connect with mentors to guide them. (According to research conducted at the University of Scranton, as reported by INC. magazine) In other words, 8% of People Achieve Their New Year’s Resolutions.
These statistics all point to the brutal fact that not all of us have the chance to reach our desires albeit in any form or type during our lifetimes.
SO WHY IT IS NOT HAPPENING? SOME SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE
When we look at why our desires do not get fulfilled, research shows that people attribute that to a luck problem, to faith or to some kind of magic powers that few people have access to but they themselves do not (see Fritz Heider’s (1982) work on self-serving bias and attribution theory) And it is not only having a certain fortune, skill or a capability, but many do not know what would be the best way to attain those related qualities to be able to reach one’s desires especially at a certain timeframe (definitely during a time and age period when we have the required energy and capacity to experience those in life).
In that respect people turn to a lot of supportive resources such as spiritual gurus, healers, books, workshops, personal development programs, and many others out there who kind of offer a wish-related promise.
All of these are good and useful resources to use and there is no harm in benefiting from them to unveil some of life’s mysterious occurrences.
However, there is also some (albeit limited in number) research evidence that shows that reaching one’s desires could also be related to one’s awareness and state of consciousness (Barns et al., 2007; Ghasemipour, 2013; Coo & Salanova, 2018). Although we may not quite understand what the nuts and bolts of those awareness and consciousness-based factors might be, it is at least refreshing and even soothing to know that there is something that happens inside that actually creates our life experience. And here comes our question:
How do we start using awareness as a manifestation tool through coaching?
Coaching is a one-on-one practice that involves personal change and transformation with a specific goal in mind. In more formal terms, coaching is a form of development in which an experienced person, called a coach, supports a learner or a client in achieving a specific personal or professional goal by providing training and guidance. The learner is sometimes called a coachee (Wikipedia).
Although coaching to date has been mostly associated with improving one’s performance and reaching one’s set goals in life, coaching could imply a grander process that might also involve goals related to prevention, manifestation and/or coping. The important thing to remember about coaching is that it involves learning. And learning could be about anything a person wants.
Here at Group of Change we are focusing our attention on providing coaching practice and service that involves manifestation. What would a person want to manifest in his/her life? Anything that we mentioned above, such as things that are related to tangibles and intangibles. And Manifestation coaching is significant mainly because there is obviously no one who would not want to manifest those types of desired outcomes in their lives.
To be able to use our awareness as a manifestation tool through coaching, we follow the basic steps below:
• Awareness of what is, what was, including what has been repeating
• Analyzing the roots of what is not manifesting over time (both internal and external)
• Understanding one’s whole self with regards to one’s wishes
• Understanding and removing one’s awareness blocks pertaining to manifestation goals
• Start learning and using awareness tips towards one’s manifestation goals
• Incorporate day-to-day awareness to one’s life in a natural way so as to manifest the desired
This way, we are able to bring Manifestation goals to our Coaching Focus. It mainly is a learning process. So, what do we learn really?
• First, we start learning about ourselves (our invisible and visible components)
• As we start learning about ourselves, we start seeing the connections between our desires and our whole selves
• We learn about our awareness blocks and how to remove those for manifestation
• We learn to use some basic awareness tips for manifestation purposes.
Whatever our manifestation goal might be, coaching with a certain focus will help us to learn our past, present and therefore help shape our future with a more conscious state of mind.
Our coaching process will require our coachee to start using awareness as a manifestation tool by learning to be aware of:
• Repeating Patterns
• Whole self from a certain time perspective (Past-Present-Future)
So, how long would a manifestation-focused coaching take? Months, years, may be? No, not really. As with any of our coaching practice, we have the following packages that involve a limited number of sessions:
• 3 sessions (preliminary manifestation focus): Here we identify the manifestation focus including why it might be important for a certain individual. There may be few opportunities to see the removal of some awareness blocks. This package is mostly about understanding one’s thoughts-feelings and behaviors pertaining to a certain manifestation goal.
• 6 sessions (removal of awareness blocks focus): Here it is not only possible to identify how one’s awareness of past and present could have contributed to the problems in manifestation, but also to be able to see what one’s awareness blocks might be and to learn how to remove them to enhance one’s awareness further therefore to be able to get ready to fully apply some effective awareness tips.
• 12 sessions (removal of awareness blocks and harnessing effective awareness tips): With this ultimate package of coaching practice, identifying, understanding, and eventually reaching a certain manifestation goal will be made possible with clear and tangible results obtained through complete removal of awareness blocks and application of related awareness tips.
If you are one of those who would like to start using their awareness as a manifestation tool, book your session today by emailing us: email@example.com