For Coaching Requests: https://www.groupofchange.com/contact/
People experience unwanted consequences in life…
People have unfulfilled wishes…
People encounter many uneasy situations to cope…
According to some latest statistics…
- 98% of people live their whole lives without fulfilling their dreams (Wealth Research Group 2016)
- 40% of adults in the US either avoid or do not know how to deal with stressful situations (Statista 2018)
- Almost 1 million divorces have taken place in the United States in 2019 (National Center for Health Statistics).
- Almost 10% of Americans report having bad health (or in fair condition) according to OECD Health Status Index.
Why do these happen? Some are lucky for some, some tie unwanted consequences to astrological forces, some say it is just the way it is… Most importantly, people tie any of the unwanted consequence to an external one, including some desired one (especially those that belong to others). As an example, when someone has a wonderful relationship, we attribute that to luck, whereas when it happens to us, we attribute that to our own personal factors. In science, this is called fundamental attribution error.
For any kind of outcome to be prevented, manifested or to be coped with, we at the Group of Change take a consciousness-based approach. We believe therefore stress that if one learns how to use one’s awareness as a tool to prevent/manifest/cope, we can confidently say that one can reach, prevent, or cope with any type of outcome in life, be it desired, unwanted, or difficult.
So, what does Science say to that?
Well, there is a lot of support from research to our consciousness-based claims. Be it coping with depression, or reaching a healthy state of mind and body, or avoiding/preventing accidents, there is supporting research that shows that one’s level of consciousness has a significant role. There are ample studies conducted so we will not be able to list them all here but to name and cite a few, we can report some examples. In terms of prevention of recurring depressive disorders, Farb et al. (2018) have found that enhanced awareness has significant positive consequences for the individuals concerned. In another study, Jones et al. (2003) had found that consciousness-based education has significant impact on the prevention of violence and antisocial behavior. A study carried out in Brazil found that awareness improves problem-solving performance (University of Sao Paulo research, 2017). Finally, some research also shows that reaching one’s desires could also be related to one’s awareness and state of consciousness (Barns et al., 2007; Ghasemipour, 2013; Coo & Salanova, 2018).
What is using awareness as a tool through coaching?
Coaching is a one-on-one practice that involves personal change and transformation with a specific goal in mind. In more formal terms, coaching is a form of development in which an experienced person, called a coach, supports a learner or a client in achieving a specific personal or professional goal by providing training and guidance. The learner is sometimes called a coachee (Wikipedia).
Although coaching to date has been mostly associated with improving one’s performance and reaching one’s set goals in life, coaching could imply a grander process that might also involve goals related to prevention, manifestation and/or coping. The important thing to remember about coaching is that it involves learning. And learning could be about anything a person wants.
Here at Group of Change we are focusing our attention on providing coaching practice and service that involves prevention/manifestation/coping. What would a person like to prevent or cope with in his/her life? What would a person like to manifest? How is it that people find themselves in the same situation/same type of relationship/job/financial situation/family drama…etc. over and over again? Is there a way our own awareness can be used to prevent/manifest/cope related to the unwanted/desired/hardships?
To be able to use our awareness as a tool through coaching, we follow the basic steps below:
• Awareness of what is, what was, including what has been repeating
• Analyzing the roots of the problem and the related experience of the unwanted/hardship/unrealized dream (both internal and external)
• Understanding and removing one’s awareness blocks pertaining to prevention/manifestation/coping goals
• Start learning and using awareness tips towards one’s prevention/manifestation/coping goals
• Incorporate day-to-day awareness to one’s life in a natural way so as to prevent/manifest/cope.
This way, we can bring our Prevention/Manifestation/Coping goals to our Coaching Focus. It mainly is a learning process. So, what do we learn really?
• First, we start learning about ourselves (our invisible and visible components)
• As we start learning about ourselves, we start seeing the links
• We learn about our awareness blocks and how to remove those for coping
• We learn to use some basic awareness tips for prevention/manifestation/coping purposes.
Whatever our goal might be, coaching with a certain focus will help us to learn our past, present and therefore help shape our future with a more conscious state of mind.
Our coaching process will require our coachee to start using awareness as a tool by being aware of his/her:
• Repeating Patterns (repeating problems, difficulties, adversities)
• Whole self from a certain time perspective (Past-Present-Future)
As we may already know and realize, in any kind of change practice, be it a therapy, a coaching or a counseling service, just increasing awareness on the issue through inner journey and further understanding of why and how something occurs is never enough. It is of critical importance to identify your awareness blocks that gets in the way of your personal transformation and thus reaching your life goals in the areas of relationship, career, health, financial abundance…etc.
And finally, once awareness blocks are out in the open, it is good to have some educational source, be it a course, a workshop, a coaching session, or a combination of those that helps you find out about related awareness tips so you can put your awareness into action to change your life especially in the direction that you’d like.
So, how long would this type of coaching take? Months, years, may be? No, not really. As with any of our coaching practice, we have the following packages that involve a limited number of sessions:
• 3 sessions (preliminary focus): Here we identify any of the prevention/manifestation or coping focus including why a certain problem might be especially difficult to solve for a certain individual. There may be few opportunities to see the removal of awareness blocks. This package is mostly about understanding one’s thoughts-feelings and behaviors pertaining to a certain goal.
• 6 sessions (removal of awareness blocks focus): Here it is not only possible to identify how one’s awareness of past and present could have contributed to certain difficulties, but also to be able to see what one’s awareness blocks might be and to learn how to remove them to enhance one’s awareness further therefore to be able to get ready to fully apply some effective awareness tips.
• 12 sessions (removal of awareness blocks and harnessing effective awareness tips): With this ultimate package of coaching practice, identifying, understanding, and applying of all awareness goals will be possible with clear and tangible results obtained through complete removal of awareness blocks and application of related awareness tips towards any specific prevention/manifestation or coping goal.
If you are one of those who would like to start using their awareness as a tool for prevention/manifestation or coping, book your session today by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org